Opting for an electrified vehicle leased with Arval Luxembourg is smart in three ways:
Access a wide range of vehicles at competitive prices
Charge the vehicle easily at your home or on the public network
An ever-greater journey range without having to recharge!
How it works ?
1. Access a wide range of vehicles at competitive prices
2. Charge the vehicle easily at your home or on the public network
3. An ever-greater journey range without having to recharge
With Arval, that's how easy it is to drive electric vehicles
A wide range at competitive prices
We offer you a complete range of electric and hybrid cars, offering autonomy and driving comfort at competitive commercial conditions.
Our offers can be combined with government rebates valid for the purchase of zero or low-emission vehicles.
Charging the vehicle is very easy
Together with our partners, Arval Luxembourg offers you a service that combines the leasing of an electric vehicle with access to energy!
- a personal charging card to access the national or international network for charging sessions on your various trips.
- a charging point installed at your home or via a smart cable at your home (provided you have a three-phase socket for the 11 kWh smart cable).
- all the charging energy is measured and reimbursed on a monthly basis (on condition you sign up for energy provision with Arval).
Our offers can be used in conjunction with government credits valid on the purchase of a zero-emission vehicle
- The financial assistance of 8,000 euros for the order of a 100% electric car is maintained for vehicles whose electrical energy consumption does not exceed 18 kWh/100 km.
- It is now extended to 100% electric vehicles whose electrical energy consumption is between 18 and 20 kWh/100 km and whose maximum net power of the vehicle is less than or equal to 150 kW.
- Financial assistance of 3,000 euros applies to 100% electric vehicles whose energy consumption is between 18 and 20 kWh/100 km and whose maximum net power of the vehicle is greater than 150 kW. This assistance of 3,000 euros is also valid for 100% electric vehicles with an electrical energy consumption exceeding 20 kWh/100 km, without power limit.
These measures are available for electric vehicles ordered between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2024 and whose first entry into service is not later than before December 31, 2024 under conditions of a minimum detention period of 12 months.
For plug-in hybrid vehicles whose order was placed until September 30, 2021, the assistance of 1,500 euros remains valid for all vehicles put into service until December 31, 2022.
Find all the details of these measures here.
Trust in us
The power of a global partner with over 25 years leasing experience, at your side
Partner with us
Our expert team helps you find the mobility solution that best suits your needs.
Rely on us
1 contact person, assisted by his team, to answer all your questions
Drive, we'll take care of the rest